Thursday, March 10, 2011

trivia

things that I have no good reason for disliking but dislike anyway:

  • water anywhere near my eyes
  • when a wet shower curtain touches my body
  • cheerios
  • the word 'armpit'
  • cremini mushrooms
  • feet, generally speaking
  • the feeling of two fingers rubbing together, as when one tries to snap
  • eyelids
  • plain green tea
  • exposing my knees
  • black shoes
  • toothbrushes
  • exercising
  • making phone calls
  • yellow gold
  • sardines
  • blue ink
  • couscous
  • white rice
  • parties

2 comments:

omphaloskeptic said...

you forgot flip flops.

dr spinster said...

haha! no--I _know_ why I don't like those. The things on this list are things I dislike for reasons I can't discern. But flip flops, leggings-as-pants, equestrian-inspired boots, bubble skirts--I have reasons for disliking those.