Wednesday, March 25, 2009

With a smile....

Dear [insert name here]

Every time you make dirty insinuations about how dirty I am; every time you let me know that you might fantasize about me; every time you indicate that you might masturbate while thinking about me; whenever you let me know that I only have to call you ...; whenever you ask me if I like that, do I like that?; whenever you lewdly approve of my supposed desire for violence -

I am disgusted.

I am disgusted because I can't tell you to go f**k yourself in as serious a manner as I mean; I am disgusted because I feel pressured to play along; I am disgusted because, in order to keep peace, I feel compelled to pretend that what you say is witty, clever, subversive, edgy, hot.

No, I don't want to sleep with you. No, I don't think this "banter" is hot. No, I will never call you. No, I don't like being an object for your fantasy. No, I don't want to think of you being rough with me. No, I do not dream of you, in any way. No. No, No, No, No, NO.

But I also don't want to deal with coldness, silent aggression, sabotage.

No comments: